Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training begins
Participants will learn Lean Six Sigma methodologies to improve process improvement skills. Waste elimination and variation reduction abilities will be enhanced.
Attendees will take away strategies to help successfully deploy Lean Six Sigma initiatives and lead small scale improvement projects within their area of control. In depth understanding of the overall process and impactful tools are covered. In-class games and examples will reinforce the principles learned. Participants are encouraged to bring real life problems to improve discussion.
- Define Lean Six Sigma & organizational goals
- Learn the details of the DMAIC process
- Understand statistical tools & application in process improvement
- Prepare to lead & execute process-level improvement projects
- Apply problem solving & quantifiable tools to inclass examples
- Collect, analyze & quantify data that enables process improvements