Intermountain Logan Regional Hospital
Logan Regional Hospital provides the valley's most comprehensive and advanced hospital care, with more than 190 physicians on our medical staff covering most medical specialties, the latest technology, and high quality, compassionate care.
Logan Regional is part of the Intermountain Healthcare system of not-for-profit hospitals, recognized nationally and internationally for best medical outcomes for patients. Intermountain Healthcare has been recognized by the White House as a model healthcare system for the nation.
- Emergency and Critical Care. Level 3 Trauma Center. Cancer Center. Heart Catheterization Services. Surgical Services.
- Dialysis, Infusion Center, Laboratory, Pharmacy, Respiratory Care, Sleep Lab, Wound Care Clinic.
- Women and Newborn Center. Pediatric Rehabilitation. Diabetes, Nutrition and Weight Management.
- Outpatient Services. Sports Medicine. Rehabilitation, Occupational and Physical Therapy. Speech and Hearing Clinic.
- Digital Imaging Services. Mammography, Stereotactic Biopsies, CT Scans, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, and X-Ray.