Growing tech company with Silicon Valley roots looking for a Logistics Specialist
As a Logistics Specialist, you’ll drive River Logistics’ future growth. You are adept at using technology and ingenuity to solve customers’ freight needs. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a warm team and leading our growth. You will make life easier for small and midsize companies.
We’re a small team with a tech start-up background and looking to scale rapidly. To be successful, you will be driven, curious, and enjoy working with companies around the U.S. If you have that entrepreneurial, creative approach, we want to talk with you!
Contact Jeff Gulbransen (email@example.com).
- River Logistics is a freight brokerage with clients across the U.S.
- We’re a tight team who humbly seek to make the lives of our customers better.
- Work remotely while helping people at small and midsize companies.
- Opportunity to grow into a larger role with the company.
- Pay: Base salary plus commission, with high upside.
Required experience and knowledge:
- Find the best, creative logistics solution for our customers.
- Negotiate transportation rates, and closely follow market trends and seasonality of modes of transportation.
- Seek and develop business opportunities to secure freight through various means (current customers, new customers, networking, load boards, Internet, phone calls, etc.).
- Build and cultivate relationships with our customers, transportation companies, and technology providers.
- Build our technology stack and make us better.
- Experience working in a high-demand operational environment.
- Enjoy communicating with people.
- At least two years of college experience; college degree preferred.
- Deep technical experience learning computer applications.
- Proficient in office technology (Google suite).