Gain Insights into What We've Learned & How to Prepare for the Future
This virtual conference experience will provide attendees with cutting edge updates on the lessons employers have learned from the COVID-19 crisis, insights into the unexpected opportunities that have been uncovered for workers and employers alike, and the tools businesses will need to rebuild their workplaces and prepare for the post-pandemic future.
• Successes and challenges in employer responses to the COVID-19 crisis
• Managing compliance of federal relief programs
• Changes in the Human Resources profession
• Rebuilding trust with your workforce
• How to prepare for the next wave
Presenters and Panelists:
Through a combination of digital presentations and panels, our expert presenters Aaron Guin, Esq.; Amber Cruz, PHR, CEBS, SHRM-CP; Eric Daly, M.A., GPHR; and Kristen Borrego, MSM, CPP, SPRH, SHRM-CP, will offer their insights on what we've learned and how to move forward in the coming months.
$125 for access to the live conference
$150 for access to the live conference and 48 hours of replay rights
$200 for access to the live conference and 2 weeks of replay rights