This series will be a cohort of 25-30. Each student will attend one full day each month starting in September and ending in May, including traveling to Salt Lake during February for the 2022 Legislative session.
Mission: Building Future Leaders for Businesses and the Community
- Leadership Institute enables individuals with ideas, skills, and inspiration to become
leaders, innovators, and contributors at work, home, and in the community.
- Building competencies
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Elevate our community
- Promoting successful Leadership in a variety of organizations and industries
1. Develop promising up-and-coming leaders
2. Learning leadership principles and methods utilizing leading local experts
3. Acquiring skills to transition from co-worker to manager
4. Experience leadership excellence through visits to local world-class organizations
5. Explore key community issues and become familiar with Cache County Government and